VIEWS & NEWS
Even though the Playboar philosophy supports the hedonistic lifestyle, both sows and boars must always be on their best behavior and remember to heed the following no matter what:
NO MEANS NO...EVEN AMONGST SWINE
Nothing beats the adventure of being young, virile, in the loop and on the make. Consenting adults can share this unique biological experience as they travel through life, find a mate, become debt strapped, and welcome disillusionment as we all do, with a warm embrace...and a kiss. But remember as you pony-off into the sunset,
that this trail ride needs mutual respect and consent and it's
so much more fun when there is. Anything less is not only wrong --it's unlawful.
By all means, JUST DO IT... Just don't be a PIG about it!
Old and virile is good too. Old and trying is also good.
Bare Naked Is Normal
A Playful, impromptu round of Makin' Bacon is almost always a good idea...Role Playing At Home Is Fun, Entertaining...And At times, Involves Some Risk
In Dildo, Newfoundland, Canada (Yes, it's a real town), there is a time and a place for everything. It seems that all roads lead to the hedonistic lifestyle. The department of transportation works tirelessly to make sure natives and tourists come to the right place at the right time. Smoking is still allowed here ... but only after you've had SEX...which means, not a lot gets done in Dildo... except, well, you know what...
Safety Comes First In Newfoundland...
Finland Breaks Skinny Dipping World Record
The Naked Truth About The FINS ... Indeed, Naked IS Normal!
In the past nay-sayers argued that the Fins didn’t have enough skin in the game. But that has clearly all changed. Finland has indeed broken the world record for the largest number of people swimming naked at once, beating the previous Australian record by just three individuals. The Ilosaarirock music festival in eastern Finland set out to win the title with 1,000 birthday suit swimmers, but preliminary figures put the final count that made the chilly five-minute splash at 789. Organisers are waiting for the Guinness World Records team to confirm the new title.
Uutiset News - Image: Nelli Kallinen / Yle
How To Straighten A Pig's Tail
Laughter is the Best Medicine
The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter
Sure, it’s fun to share a good laugh. But did you know it can actually improve your health? It’s true: laughter is strong medicine. It draws people together in ways that trigger healthy physical and emotional changes in the body. Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress. As children, we used to laugh hundreds of times a day, but as adults life tends to be more serious and laughter more infrequent. By seeking out more opportunities for humor and laughter, though, you can improve your emotional health, strengthen your relationships, find greater happiness—and even add years to your life.
Why is laughter the sweetest medicine for mind and body?
Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert. It also helps you to release anger and be more forgiving.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
Laughter is good for your health
* Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
* Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
* Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
* Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
* Laughter burns calories. OK, so it’s no replacement for going to the gym, but one study found that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes a day can burn about 40 calories—which could be enough to lose three or four pounds over the course of a year.
* Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load. Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations without holding onto bitterness or resentment.
* Laughter may even help you to live longer. A study in Norway found that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who don't laugh as much. The difference was particularly notable for those battling cancer.
Physical health benefits of laughter
Lowers stress hormones
Relaxes your muscles
Prevents heart disease
Mental health benefits of laughter
Adds joy and zest to life
Eases anxiety and tension
Social benefits of laughter
Attracts others to us
Helps defuse conflict
Promotes group bonding
Laughter helps you stay mentally healthy
Laughter makes you feel good. And the good feeling that you get when you laugh remains with you even after the laughter subsides. Humor helps you keep a positive, optimistic outlook through difficult situations, disappointments, and loss.
More than just a respite from sadness and pain, laughter gives you the courage and strength to find new sources of meaning and hope. Even in the most difficult of times, a laugh–or even simply a smile–can go a long way toward making you feel better. And laughter really is contagious—just hearing laughter primes your brain and readies you to smile and join in the fun.
Author Thomas Hagey